Video Game Sale

The big sales are upon us. So now, if any time is a good time to get your hands on some good video games very cheap to play during these times of holiday and shitty weather. That's why I thought I would list some of the best deals for PS3 I found on the video games that I really recommend you to play.

Haven't played the Assassins' Creed games yet? Well, you can get the original AC, Brotherhood, Revelations and AC3 for just 10,95€ a game at cdon.fi and the newest game Black Flag for 44,95€ which is not a bad price either. In my opinion the best AC game, the second one, is 12,75€ at coolshop.fi

What about Mass Effect? Mass Effect 2 and 3 is only 9,94€ each at coolshop.fi . They also have a pretty good deal on Uncharted 2 and 3.

And let's not forget about two of the best games of 2013, The Last of Us and Bioshock Infinite. My recommendation, get The Last of Us from cdon for 34,95 € and Bioshock Infinite from coolshop for only 15,95€.

I myself am thinking about getting the stealth action adventure game Dishonored, which seems to be a pretty cool game. I let you know once I've played it. Anyway, hope this helped.





Comments

Popular