Upcoming Video Games

Anybody who is anybody is probably out there right now enjoying and having fun in the world. They are probably driving fast cars, flying airplanes, sky-diving, scuba-diving in the ocean, dating hookers, robbing banks or simply enjoying the beautiful scenery in the hottest video game right now! Grand Theft Auto IV, am I right? I mean homework, work and family and real life friends can wait, right?

I am almost ashamed to admit that I haven't bought GTA yet (Yes, you can leave all your insults like noob, gay or f***ing casual in the comments, thank you very much) but I have played it at a friends house and it seems great and looks awesome.

One reason I haven't bought it yet is because I've recently graduated, really need to find a job right now and I have enough distractions as it is. Another reason I did not buy GTA V right away is because I was kind of disappointed in the previous game, GTA IV. I'm not saying it was bad but it sure was annoying sometimes and very, very tedious from time to time. It often felt more of a chore than something you would do for fun. However,  from what I've seen, played and heard about GTA V, It is a totally different story, looks really awesome and I'm definitely going to buy it very soon.

The thing I was going to talk about however, was other upcoming games for the PS3 and PS4. I must say, we live in exciting times right now. There are two next generation consoles coming out later this year, the PS4 and Xbox One, and with them a lot of new and exciting games. (So, Santa better bring his A-game and make this Christmas the best one yet by bringing me a Playstation 4)

Well, even if GTA V is "The best game ever" I wanted to present some games that I am looking forward to play and which you should keep an eye on in the near future.



Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag


Even if AC3 was a little disappointment for me I have always loved the Assassin's Creed series and I really hope Black Flag will deliver.
AC IV Black Flag will release in Europe November 1st and will be available for PS3, PS4, WiiU, Xbox One and Xbox 360.










Beyond - Two Souls


Beyond - Two Souls is a interactive drama action-adventure video game from the same developer that brought us Heavy Rain. It stars Ellen Page and Willem Dafoe with music from composers Hans Zimmer and Lorne Balfe. Beyond - Two Souls is a psychological thriller that blurs the line between movie and video game and gives the player the power to impact the outcome of the game. Really awesome stuff if you ask me. Beyond - Two Souls will be released really soon, October 11th 2013 for PS3.






Batman - Arkham Origins


Batman: Arkham Origins is the third installment in the Batman: Arkham series and is expected to be released on October 25th 2013. The events of Arkham origins takes place five years before Arkham Asylum and features a younger and less experienced Batman and is set during winter in Gotham City. A perfect game for Christmas break. Available on PS3, Xbox 360,
WiiU and PC.

Comments

Popular