Bioshock

How to describe Bioshock in three words - Horrific, magical and fun!

When Bioshock first came out in 2007 it was praised for its beautiful graphics, eerie atmosphere and compelling story. Obviously a lot of games has come out since then so playing this game for the first time in 2013 I must say I was not that impressed by the graphics of the game. I did enjoy the eerie atmosphere and interesting story though and as I got more and more immersed in the game and walked through the dark corridors of Rapture (the underwater city that you are trapt in) the game eventually did win me over and even got more beautiful the more I played it. To say the least, I was hooked and I cant wait to play the other games in the series.

The three things in Bioshock that won me over was: 
- A compelling story with really surprising twists and player choices that change the outcome of the game. 
- The earie atmosphere with all its interesting characters and scenery
- The gameplay, which gets really fun once youve learned to master all the weapons and plasmids.

My rating for Bioshock is 8,5





Comments

Popular