Fallout 4 (PS4)

I really wanted to like Fallout 4. I mean I like some parts of it but as whole I had trouble finishing it.
This is the first Fallout game I've played and the idea of being a survivor in a post-apocalyptic world, customizing your own character, exploring and so on really appealed to me. Thats also the part about Fallout 4 I like. Unfortunately the game nor the characters are engaging enough to put down the dozens of hours that is required to finish the game or do all the optional missions.


That said, I believe there are people who really enjoy the game and are willing to spend hours upgrading weapons, building settlements, doing side quests etc. but for me most of that part felt like a chore. There were some really good missions (Silver Shroud) and characters (Valentine) I liked and the world has a deep and interesting backstory. I was happy I finished the game but I left a lot of side missions undone because it all felt too overwhelming and not worth the effort.

6.5/10


You can choose male or female and customize to your own liking
Via the dialog wheel you choose what kind of person you want to be and what you want to say
There are some great atmospheric places in the world

You can take companions along on missions

Diamond City, one of the largest towns where you can find supplies
Characters animations are not as good as in other similar games I played

At least shooting ghouls can be fun



Comments

Popular